CMD + CTRL™ Application Security Cyber Range
Test your skills in a whole new way as you hack your way through hundreds of vulnerabilities that plague applications today. In this exciting game setting, participants are tasked with tapping into their inner evildoer to learn and apply creative attacks in authentic web and mobile applications.
INTERACTIVE AND ENGAGING
- Utilizes proven Capture-the-Flag (CTF) techniques in real-world settings
- Fully functional applications allowing users to exploit features they often build and use such as adding items to a cart, making a purchase, transferring money, applying for a loan, submitting time sheets, and tracking fitness routines.
- Clever pop-up messages, humorous sounds, and “Easter Eggs” throughout the sites make hacking them even more fun
- Real-time scoring creates friendly competition and motivation
LARGEST REPOSITORY OF VULNERABLE WEBSITES
- Includes 300+ vulnerabilities that cover 20 vulnerability classes including the OWASP Top Ten and CWE Top 25
- Each challenge has a point value based on complexity, with challenges ranging from common vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection (SQLi) to advanced cryptanalysis and cipher cracking tests
- Vulnerabilities are represented in a variety of forms just as they appear in commercial applications
Hosted by Security Innovation